Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet Sarah!!!

Meet Sarah aka Sarcasmic Sarah...


1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?  
I'm a huge music fan (freak?) and i couldn't narrow it down to 3 songs to save my life...but, currently, i'm obsessing over everything by the Arctic Monkeys, Bon Iver, Kings of Leon and Band of Horses. 
 2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Kristen Stewart. Because she's cool. My life story is not. But maybe she would make me cooler by association...?

3. What do you order at In N Out?
fries.

4. Angelina or Jen?
Jen. She was awesome before brad and she'll be awesome long after the poor sap.

5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
mascara. lipstick makes me feel sticky.

6.What’s your guilty pleasure?
angsty teen fiction...written by women my age who should know better.


7. Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?
fall...i'm an indian summer kind of girl.

8. Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?
lots of reasons. i really love the feeling of empowerment i feel when running. it's me, pushing me to make me stronger. plus, there's no better backdrop for listening to angsty music.

No comments:

Post a Comment