Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Lisa...

Meet Lisa aka LAK in the Box!!!


1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?  
I love classic rock, but for running, i love listening to the Black Eyed Pea's new album "The End" because it gets me moving!

2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Well that is obvious, Ellen Page from Juno cause everyone tells me i look like her.  Our personalities are nothing alike though.  I had a waitress tell me once that when i walked in she thought she was going to serve a celebrity.

3. What do you order at In N Out?
Number 2 - hamburger, no tomatos.
 4. Angelina or Jen?
 Angelina.

 5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
Mascara, i barely ever wear lipstick, but i love wearing mascara to make my lashes longer and dark.

6.What’s your guilty pleasure?
I'd say farmville on facebook.  Its the most pointless game, but i like it!

7. Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?
Summer, I love warm weather and doing outdoor activities. 

8. Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?
I started running cause I thought it was sad that i would run upstairs and be out of breath.  It makes me feel good and proud of myself.  I cant wait for the day when i can finish a half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment