Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meet Jessica!

Meet Jessica aka Miller Light...






1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod
"Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas, "Big Green Tractor" by JasonAldean and "Such Great Heights" by Iron & Wine

2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Rachel McAdams...just because I love her!!!

3. What do you order at In N Out?
Double double with lettuce only and one slice of cheese

4. Angelina or Jen?
Jen for sure!  She is so classy

5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?Mascara because I never feel "put together" without it!

6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I will agree with Erin on this one... definitely tv!  I can honestly say I'm obsessed and I waste way too much of my time watching it.  Especially all the reality tv shows!

7. Winter, spring, summer or fall? And why?
Fall because I love getting to wear scarf's and dress in warm cozy clothes after the summer warmth

8. Why do you run? Or why do you want to start running?
I run because it makes me feel not only physically healthy but mentally healthy as well.  It's kinda of an escape from the rest of the world.  I also thinks it's a lot of FUN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Her Broyle(s) HighnessMarch 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM

    Miller Light, I'm so jealous of your profile picture. you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete