Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet Erin...

Meet Erin aka Captain EO!!!


1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?
It varies, but a few of my long-time staples are:
Renegades of Funk by Rage Against the Machine
One Step Closer by Linkin Park
All I Ever Wanted by Mase

2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Julia Stiles. I know I don't look like her, but I've always liked her since "10 Things I Hate About You."
 3. What do you order at In N Out?
Cheeseburger with grilled onions and fries
4. Angelina or Jen?
Jen!
5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
Lipstick. With all the eyedrops I have to put in my eye in a day (I have Bell's Palsy), mascara would get messy.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure? 
Tootsie Rolls and Reality TV -- it's basically all I watch -- the Bachelor, American Idol, Real World, Celebrity Rehab...I love it all.
 7. Winter, spring, summer or fall? And why?
Summer. I'm happy when I get to wear shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops everyday.
8. Why do you run? Or why do you want to start running?
Because I was never good enough nor competitive enough to make the cut for a team sport, so running has always worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment