Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet Erin...

Meet Erin aka Bier Me!



 What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?  
Soul of a Man by Beck
The Fear by Lily Allen
Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car by Iron & Wine
 If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
I’d have to say Reese Witherspoon, if she dyed her hair black.  We have the same jaw.  And that’s about it.  
 What do you order at In N Out?
Grilled cheese, animal style, add raw onions, no spread, add mustard. 
 Angelina or Jen?
Sad to say I’ve always been Team Angelina!  I don’t know why.  She’s kind of wild and really beautiful and I love that she LOVES kids so much.  She’s mysterious and all of you know it.  She always leaves you wanting to know more...
 Lipstick or mascara, and why?
I love to wear bright red lipstick... but when I wear lipstick I also have to wear a little mascara to balance it out... so I guess both, because I would never wear lipstick without mascara.
 What’s your guilty pleasure?
TV!  I hate that I love TV.  I feel like it’s such a waste of time but I watch it anyway.  I’m definitely not proud of my TV watching habits.  
 Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?
Summer for sure!!!  I love warm weather.  And living on the central coast it never gets too warm so we are really lucky.  
 Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?  
After I had my second baby I had postpartum depression.  It got pretty bad.  I was so out of it and so depressed.  Running became an escape for me from all of that.  It saved me!  Once I was running on a regular basis I finally felt normal again!  And I still need it everyday to keep me sane.  I love it.  I love being a mom more than anything but running is my time to get away, think about life, or think about nothing at all.  Running is so important to me.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous of your roller derby name. i seriously heart it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you thought of it Holly. So be proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I think this is great what you girls are doing. I just had my first run of many today and the first song on my run playlist was soul of a man! soooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete