Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet Paloma!

Meet Paloma aka P-Phunk!


1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod
Ever changing, but Lady Gaga and Girl Talk are the most played things on my iPod.
   
2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Let's see, funny, smart, brown and a bit of an attitude? Eva Longoria 
  
3. What do you order at In N Out?
First, can we discuss the fact that I can't drive by an In N Out without getting something? No self control. That being said, I always get a double-double, grilled and raw onions, no tomatoes. 
 
4. Angelina or Jen?
I'm team Brad. 
 
5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
Chapstick. I look like my mother when I wear lipstick and I rub my eyes too much for mascara.
  
6. What’s your guilty pleasure? 
Singing boyband songs at the top of my lungs. I'm talking Backstreet Boys, not the Jackson 5. I'm that person who frantically rolls up her window at the stop sign. 
 
7. Winter, spring, summer or fall? And why? 
Summer. I'm pretty much a lizard and the sun is my hot rock.
 
8. Why do you run? Or why do you want to start running? 
I find myself getting angry too often. And running gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't go around killing other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment