Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet Noelle...

Meet Noelle aka Tighty Whitey!!!


1.  What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?   
"Free Me" by Joss Stone; "Who Knew" by Pink and Christina Aguilera "Keeps Getting Better"


2.  If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?  

Jennifer Grey prior to the nose job.


3.  What do you order at In N Out? 

The #2 with Grilled Onions.

 4.  Angelina or Jen? 
 Jen....Angelina just scares me.


5.  Lipstick or mascara, and why?  

Lipstick... Red... My Mom says I came out of the womb wearing it.


6.  What’s your guilty pleasure?  

A good dark beer and reality TV


7.  Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?  

Fall.  It reminds me of when my husband and I got married and I love the feel in the air.


8.  Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?  

I run so I can eat and fit into my jeans.  It also is something I do for myself and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment