Meet Megan aka Meggie Mayhem!!!
1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?
I really love these songs, in no particular order: I still care for you by Ray LaMontagne, When you thought you would never stand out by Copeland and Everlong by Foo Fighters (Definitely a top three song!) When I run though, Lady Gaga and Black-eyed Peas will do nicely.
2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Kate Winslet because I think she is brilliant and I've been told that I look like her (I wish!!!!).
3. What do you order at In N Out?
Hamburger, no onions, mustard and extra pickles!
4. Angelina or Jen?
Jen I guess, I can't support the home wrecker even if she is fiercely beautiful.
5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
Mascara, without it, I look too sleepy.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Among MANY OTHER guilty pleasures, I do really enjoy a good dirty martini. Grey Goose Vodka please.
7. Winter, spring, summer or fall? And why?
Spring because the sun lifts my mood, but I do welcome the intermittent downpours and gloomy days.
8. Why do your run or why do you want to start running?
About a year and a half after I had my baby, who is now three, I realized I needed to start working out for my physical and mental health. In running, I could lose myself and let go of whatever was holding me back that day. Running was actually something I hated until I took the time to really work at it. Now, I love the feeling of empowerment I have after a run and have never felt stronger physically. I don't ever want to stop running!