Sunday, April 11, 2010

Meet Lacy...

Meet Lacy!

1.  What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?  
It's hard to narrow it down to 3, so a few of my favorites to run with are:
Walkin' On Sunshine (Oh, oh)! - Katrina (I dunno, someone from the 80s)
Life, Love and the Meaning Of - Billy Currington
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
 
2.  If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Natalie Portman - because she's brunette, petite, beautiful, and educated!

3.  What do you order at In N Out?
#2 - cheeseburger (onions and all), fries, and iced tea

4.  Angelina or Jen?
I like both for different reasons, but to choose just one - I favor Jen.

5.  Lipstick or mascara, and why?
I can go without make up, but I can't go without mascara.  I feel too naked going out in public without it!

6.  What’s your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, Ben & Jerry's, fro yo - anything sweet really.  

7.  Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?
Probably Fall.  It's usually the best time of year here, because the weather is great and the tourists are back to school!

8.  Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?
I run because it is a great stress reliever.  I'm in control of it.  I focus on it, and I have to be disciplined to do it.  It's time to myself for myself.  I run, because it makes me feel good, accomplished.  It gets me outdoors, keeps me active and in shape.  I love to feel the blood pumping through my veins, the breathing, the ache in my muscles, the sweat on my body, the pavement at my feet, the wind against my skin.  Running makes me feel strong, healthy, and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment