Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meet Mariah!

Meet Mariah aka Shorty Schwartz!


1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?   
This is sooo hard for me to answer! You see, I have secretly wanted to be a D.J. since I was really little...for reals! It is on my bucket list! Sooo to just choose 3 songs... It took me like 20 min to narrow it down to 5! I of course love The Black Eyed PeasLady GaGa and all the other hip hop, rap, R& B, pop...you name it I like it!  But, these 5 songs always get me going...1. Yung Berg-sexy lady 2. Goldfrapp-ooh la la 3.John Legend-alright 4. Lady Ga Ga- Teeth 5. Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris- Break your heart 6. September-cry for you . sorry, I had to add the sixth one!! Don't boot me off the team for having too many songs please!!
2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you? 
I do not know who would play me if my life were made into a movie...I can tell you if I had to choose a super model, it would be Cindy Crawford..I have loved her since I was eleven! Maybe Cindy will make her movie debut and play me and therefore I will have answered this question correctly!!
3. What do you order at In N Out? 
Double Double with grilled onions, french fries, and a chocolate shake. I do often sit in my booth and contemplate a second double double.
4. Angelina or Jen? 
tough question... I guess I would go see a movie if Jen where in it more than Angelina. I like them both though.
5.  Lipstick or mascara, and why? 
Mascara...I wear lip gloss...very rarely lipstick. so Mascara makes it easy! I have big eyes and long lashes, so mascara really makes them pop! Besides, half the time my lip gloss is off anyway...it's usually all over my kids faces!  :)
6. What’s your guilty pleasure? 
My guilty pleasure is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with a passion....Euro- pop!! One of my best friends is from the UK and goes back to Europe often and brings me back the best music! I would also add to that guilty pleasure....my love for the British.
7. Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why? 
I think all of these questions are hard for me because I am a Libra!!! Am I choosing which season I like for running or just in general. I would say I love summer in general....all the other seasons have benefits for running too. I love summer because it is warm out, light out late, and in this town...everything is bright and beautiful. People are out and about buzzing around. There is concerts in the plaza, the best fruit at Farmers and...well life is pretty sweet, but even sweeter in the summer.

8. Why do your run or why do you want to start running? 
Why do I run? I have been running since I was 13 years old. I was always running around as a kid. But, running for running...that love affair began at 13.  I love running with music and just getting lost in thought. I have a lot of energy and to channel it into something physical is the best feeling. I love that runner's high...I even love running hill sprints. I have a "thing" for hills. Running for me is a release and is something I can do no matter where I am. Lace up and go! I love what running does for my body (even more once I have lost my baby weight) and what it does for me mentally. After I go for a run and have that time to myself, I can give even more to my family. I can handle whatever life has in store for me that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment