Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meet Cheryl!

Meet Cheryl...




1.  What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?   
right now, a few on my playlist ... Lose Yourself by EminemFree by Holy CultureThis Is The Life by Amy MacDonald  



 2.  If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?   
Courtney Cox ... only because of her neurotically-driven-OCD-character on Friends.  



 3.  What do you order at In N Out?   
cheeseburger with everything :)


 4.  Angelina or Jen?  
 
definitely Jen   



 5.  Lipstick or mascara, and why?   
I have crazy, dry lips so I have to wear chapstick first, then I can go wild on the lipstick.  definitely have to have mascara too since I barely have any lashes.



 6.  What’s your guilty pleasure?   
chocolate.  in all of its forms.  



 7.  Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?   
 fall!  this time is just perfect in Los Osos 



8.  Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?   
 I started running to prove to myself that asthma will no longer define my physical abilities.  it took awhile but I got there.  now, running is part of my routine.  I run because it feels good.  it helps me clear my mind.  it gives my body freedom to let loose.  I love that feeling of satisfaction after a long run.  never thought I would say this in a million years, but I truly LOVE running.

No comments:

Post a Comment