Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meet Jennifer...

Meet Jennifer aka Hook, Line & Sucka!



1. What are the top three must have songs on your iPod?  
Run This Town-Jay Z, Hard-Rihanna, Imma Be-B.E.P


 2. If there were a movie made about your life, who would play you?
I was mistaken for Sandra Bullock once, so I guess I would say her.  Plus I like how she handles her life.


 3. What do you order at In N Out?
Cheeseburger, Animal Style, Coke


 4. Angelina or Jen?
I truly feel that Jen and I were destined to be friends so lets just say that if I ever saw Angie, I would do my best not to kill her.  


 5. Lipstick or mascara, and why?
Um, neither.  But if I had to pick one I would say mascara because I feel like a hussy with lipstick on. 


 6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Ridiculous television shows that I can't take my eyes off.  A.k.a Glee, Housewives of New York, Keeping up with the Kardashians


 7. Winter, spring, summer or fall?  And why?
Used to be spring until I had my son who has massive allergies, so now I would say fall.  I love the color of the leaves.  


8. Why do you run?  Or why do you want to start running?
I run to stay active, to stay healthy and to stay young.   Also to prove to myself that I can still do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment